The leader of Libya is in the news a lot these days. With murdering thugs Hu Jintao, Kim Jong-il, Hitler and Hugo Chavez, we know where we stand, spelling-wise. You would think we could all agree on something for Mo K'Daffy and then go over and kick his ass.
You'd be wrong:
- New York Times: Muammar el-Qaddafi
- Wall Street Journal: Moammar Gadhafi
- The Guardian: Muammar Gaddafi
- The Economist: Muammar Qaddafi
- Los Angeles Times: Moammar Kadafi
- The Financial Times: Muammer Gaddafi
- Le Monde: Mouammar Kadhafi
- NY Post: Moammar Khadafy
- Fox News: Muammar Qadaffi
- Washington Post: Moammar Gaddafi
- Foreign Policy: Muammar al-Qaddafi
What's your favorite?