"If a blogger that nobody reads stops blogging, does anyone notice?"
Someone asked me the other day: "There's so much going on? Why haven't you been blogging?"
My answers, in no particular order of importance, are:
- Actually was blogging about my buddy's bike race across the country over at http://robmorlock.blogspot.com/
- I'm so overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of incompetence, malfeasance, corruption and crime in the world that I don't know where to begin
So, in an effort to post something - anything - to this blog to make it appear as if I am paying attention, here are some recent people/places/things in the news that, just by their mention, speak for themselves and require no additional commentary:
- Mel Gibson
- The entire Palin family
- The French national soccer team
- Apple public relations
- Tiger Woods' golf game
- The world's dullest sport (soccer)
- A possible double-dip recession
- The Vatican
- All politics in South Carolina
- The housing market
- The hype around electric cars (all of which will fail)
So, if you've been living under a rock in the Hamptons all summer, I recommend that you google at least some of the above mentioned topics and get ready: You'll laugh. You'll cry. And then you'll crawl back under that rock.
See you after Labor Day.